Tuesday, February 8, 2011

47 Miles and counting...

I am LOVING life right now!! Like I've mentioned before, we joined a gym in the beginning of January and I spend most evenings there. Mike stays late at school on Tues. and Thurs. so I go along then but on the other nights, he usually goes with me. I try to spend at least 1 hour, 5-6 x a week, on the treadmill. I've been extra good with my Weight Watchers tracking and it is sure starting to pay off. My dad so graciously offered to financially help me, my mom, and sister to join weight watchers. It's been a pretty rough couple of months for me in the weight category and instead of dropping, I kept gaining. Until now! My stats for the month of January: 47 miles, -4.11 total inches (average of .59in in 7 different areas) and lost just over 2 pounds. I feel so great!! I can't wait to just keep going and continue to watch my body shrink and change. I've got a pair of pants that I can hardly keep on! What and incredible feeling!! Thanks to all for your encouraging words! Especially my dad, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Hays!! I would LOVE to do WW with you guys after the baby is born! Don't forget to include me in your plans!!!

    ReplyDelete

New Template