Sunday, June 26, 2011

*April down under*

Wow... I can't believe it's been over 2 months since my last post. The time is cruising on by but we are enjoying every minute of it. I will try to make this update brief but with lots of good details!

April 22-29... Johnston Family Annual trip to St. George
As like every year in the past, we had a total blast together. This year, Mike and I were able to stay the entire week and we had more fun then we could imagine. Mom found us an awesome
condo for all of us to stay in and it was incredibly nice. We have always stayed in the same place
at good old ORE but we are just too big to fit. We did lots of shopping, yummy cooking/eating, tons of swimming, and awesome family pics! I love spending time with my family and I LOVE
that we get along so well.
After our lovely trip down south, we all came home with terrible colds and of course, somewhere I caught pink eye. All in all, the teary eyes and achy bellies from laughing so hard made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Template