Friday, September 10, 2010

~ Lion King ~


For Mike's birthday (way back in April) I gave him tickets for us to go see Lion King down at the Capital Theater. For the past several months, he has been singing songs from the show at the top of his lungs!! I sure hope our neighbor hasn't minded his African music!!
We went on last night (Sept. 9) with my parents, adorable sister Alacia and Melinda (not pictured). He saw this Incredible Musical several years ago in New York with his parents and has wanted to go again ever since.
I was so excited when my mom told me she had bought a bunch of tickets and that I could buy 2 from her. We headed down early and ate dinner at Sizzler and then enjoyed the fun atmosphere of the show. It was one of the BEST musicals I've seen. We both just loved it!! We went with my parents, Alacia, and Melinda. Mike was in Heaven the whole time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Template