Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School and Work!

Just to update everyone on what we are doing......
Mike is continuing his education at Weber State University on a choral music scholarship with a major in Computer Science. He still loves singing in the Chamber Choir. He has about 2 more years to complete his Bachelor's degree and then possibly go on for a Master's. He loves school and is working super hard. He also works part time in a small business here in South Ogden as a computer programmer and continues to do some free lance web design on the side. He's such a hard worker!! I couldn't be more proud!

He thought I was weird to take a picture of him on his first day back to school but was a good sport and let me take it anyway!!

As for me, as I'm sure most of you know already, I graduated from Weber State University back in April with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Dental Hygiene. I never thought this day would come! I completed and passed all 4 of my board exams and received my Hygiene license in May.
I luckily and gratefully still work for my dad in his dental office for two days a week and work for Experienced Dental one day a week. It's perfect!! I'm finally living my dream of being a hygienist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Template