Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog Tag!

My cute cousin Courtney tagged me in one of her blog posts to fill out these fun questions! This was fun to fill out and I hope you people I tag will fill out the questions at the bottom. Enjoy!

1. What is your dream job and why?
This may seem lame but I'm already working my dream job!! Being a dental hygienist has been my dream for many, many years. I guess the only thing that would make it better would be to work 3-4 days in an ocean front office with my dad. What a dream!

2. What is your all time favorite TV show or movie?
TV: Grey's Anatomy!! Mainly the older seasons but I'm completely in love with it!!
Movie: The Proposal. Straight up hilarious and a great love story!

3. Where is your ideal place to live?
I would love to live in Tuscany, Italy. It is Gorgeous there and I'd love to have a house next to a vineyard and ride horses all day.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have lots of silly pet peeves but the only one I can think of at this moment (which is by far not the biggest) is when Mike shaves his face and doesn't wash down all the little whiskers in the sink. I know it's a little ridiculous but it does bug sometimes!!

5. What is the first thing you'd buy if you won a million dollars?
Probably a new Honda Accord. They are just beautiful cars and super reliable.

6. What is you're worst fear?
Spiders... hate them.

7. If you could be any celebrity who would you be?
Julia Roberts. Don't know a ton about her personal life but she just seems super down to earth and I love the movies she is in.

8. Go to the 8th picture in your fourth album and tell me the story behind it.
This is the picture. I was babysitting my nephew Kayden a few months ago and he was totally smiling at everything. I took about 15 pics of this same thing because he was being so dang cute!

Now it's your turn to fill out these fun questions...
Michelle Wirick
Amy Stuart
Caitlin Thompson
Casey Hill
Shalyce Harrison
Darin and Rachel

1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
2. What is your favorite way to relieve anger/frustration?
3. What was the last good movie that you watched? Why?
4. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
5. Name 5 things that make you happy!
6. Describe your perfect day.
7. What is the worst job you have ever had?
8. If you could relive the best day of your life, what day would it be? I want details! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you tagged me!!!! YAY! Okay, so I guess I answer on my own page??? I so enjoyed reading your answers! We may be sisters...but i still don't know everything there is to know about my little Beebs...for instance...I didn't know you'd like to work with an ocean view..which would mean you want to live by the ocean. AND..I hate it when Brady doesn't rinse down his whiskers! And Brady's not NEARLY as hairy as Mike..so that's super gross for you!

    ReplyDelete

New Template