Friday, October 8, 2010

Things I'm thankful for...

After 5 long days of working, I had some time to finally relax this afternoon and think about all the many blessings Mike and I have. Here are just a few things I was thinking about today (in no particular order) that I'm thankful for:
- My loving Husband and best friend
- My incredible parents
- The gospel
- The beautiful fall leaves
- Our apartment
- My 3 jobs
- Mike's job
- Weber State being so close
- The power of music
- Living so close to both of our families
- 2 working cars, with no car payments
- Weight watchers
- Thunder and lightening - when it's not too close
- Working out at the gym everyday with my hubby
- Great friends and extended family
- The Temple
- Grey's Anatomy / Modern Family
- Chocolate peanut butter and/or playdough ice cream
-Fresh, toasty sheets on the bed
- Randomly being able to play the piano

I've had a great day just thinking and pondering to myself. I have an incredible life and feel so blessed to have such a great family and circle of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Template