Tuesday, March 8, 2011

**Josh Groban**

We will be seeing my most FAVORITE singing/performer of all time in AUGUST - JOSH GROBAN!! I had no idea he was even coming to SLC until last friday I was babysitting Kayden at my mom and dad's house watching Live with Regis and Kelly and he was the guest host with Kelly. A commercial came on promoting his 2011 tour and it said that tickets go on sale at 10am that day... I had 20 minutes of pure insanity with decided whether or not to just buy tickets. So I did. I bought 4 tickets in section 19 row 4.... awesome seats!! I can't believe it!! Mike is so wonderful to let me just buy tickets out of the blue. We will have a blast together. Just watching this video gives me the chills... I CAN'T WAIT for August 13th!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!!!I SO wanted to go to this concert, but the tickets we're WAY too much for us. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

New Template